Cooking event in Koblenz: cooking experience with cooking courses for teams
A meeting of a special kind – a cooking event in Koblenz
Would you like to surprise your staff, give the business meeting an exclusive setting or bring the employees of a department together? Then team building cooking is the opportunity to combine an extraordinary event with company goals. The recipe is simple: In the cooking event Koblenz, each participant finds his or her own personal strengths and is in top form. The successful implementation of this recipe then takes place at the workplace.
The most important information about team cooking at a glance:
After finishing work on the cooking event Koblenz
With cooking events in Koblenz from the Rhine around the world
Take your employees with you on culinary journeys at the Koblenz cooking event. They may be Rhenish wine merry, the Sauerbraten experiences delicious variations. If Debbekooche and lacquered monkey are too down-to-earth for you, you can try your hand at recipes from all regions of the world with your chef and colleagues. Courage, dreamlike dishes are waiting for you! We can tell you one of our recipe secrets for teambuilding cooking in advance: we are flexible, you decide where and where.
1. Watch a cooking event video:
Product Details & Scope of Services (Basic Package):
For experience cooking in Koblenz, our basic package includes the following services:
- Cold champagne reception
- A three-course menu consisting of starter + main course + dessert
- Beverage package including aperitif + house wine white and red + soft drinks + water + beer + coffee
- Room rental including final cleaning
- Moderation & Seminar Leader
- Personnel service at your service
- Recipe folders in the German language for cooking and remembering
- Provision of a rental apron for each participant during the cooking event
2. Request your desired date!
Contact us and we will send you a free and non-binding offer. We design our cooking events according to your individual wishes and circumstances!
Ask for your desired date, indicating the number of people and the occasion: