Cooking event in Mainz – team building in Rhineland-Palatinate‘ state capital
Nowadays, soft skills such as communication skills and team spirit are more and more important. In many companies, the times in which the boss led everything from the top down are long gone and new projects are tackled with combined forces. It is, of course, important that the employees respect each other, treat each other fairly and at best understand each other very well. The ingredients for this recipe for success are not much more than a kitchen, pots, tasty recipes, a cook and a lot of imagination. Contribute to the cohesion of your team with our cooking events in Mainz and look forward to delicious regional ingredients or international dishes during the cooking team building.
The most important information about team cooking at a glance:
Cooking team building – The salt in the soup for your company outing
Cooking event in Mainz – Preparing specialties from the region together
The Rhineland-Palatinate state capital also has a lot of typical specialties to offer. If your company is located in Mainz, we recommend a cooking event in Mainz with local delicacies.
1. Watch a video fo the cooking event:
Services of the basic package for cooking events in Mainz
For experience cooking in Mainz, our basic package includes the following services:
- We welcome you to our cooking team building with a glass of champagne
- Cook together a 3-course menu consisting of a starter, main course, and dessert
- Pay only once for drinks and get an aperitif, soft drinks, our house wine (white or red), water, beer or coffee
- The room rental includes final cleaning
- The seminar is professionally conducted and moderated
- Our service personnel is always on the spot
- At the end of the seminar, you will receive recipe folders for recooking
- Each participant will be provided with a rental apron
2. Request your desired date!
Contact us and we will send you a free and non-binding offer. We design our cooking events according to your individual wishes and circumstances!
Ask for your desired date, indicating the number of people and the occasion, free of charge today: