Cooking event in Offenbach – Strengthen your workforce through team building
A pot, unknown ingredients, some chemistry, bubbling water – Sounds a bit like a witch’s kitchen but is our KitchenLAB, which we will make available to you during a cooking event in Offenbach. Here your employees can experiment with food and create completely new creations. They will be accompanied by a cook and communication trainers in order to strengthen and improve the cooperation of the staff during the cooking event in Offenbach. Get involved in the experiment „Cooking team building“ and strengthen the team spirit of your staff with good food.
The most important information about team cooking at a glance:
Cooking team building in Offenbach – Let your culinary creativity run free
Cooking event in Offenbach – Create new typical Hessian recipes
It does not matter whether an employee can just put a frozen pizza in the oven or cook whole menus for the family at home. It is the very purpose of cooking team building to get all employees at one table, to support each other and not to leave any colleague out of it.
1. Watch a video of the cooking event:
Cooking events in Offenbach – Our basic package contains the following components
When you cook in Offenbach, our basic package includes the following services:
- Initiate a successful cooking team building together with your colleagues
- Then it’s time to get down to business: Create a 3-course menu in small groups.
- For the aperitif, soft drinks, our house wine (white or red), water, beer as well as coffee you don’t have to pay additionally
- The final cleaning will be taken over by us
- The cooking event in Offenbach is always accompanied by a moderator
- Friendly service personnel is always at your side
- At the end of the event, you will receive recipe folders to cook all dishes at home
- Furthermore, we thought of rental aprons
2. Request your desired date!
Contact us and we will send you a free and non-binding offer. We design our cooking events according to your individual wishes and circumstances!
Ask for your desired date, stating the number of persons and the occasion: