Cooking event in Osnabrück – Juggling together with pots and pans
The interaction between colleagues is not always a piece of cake, because where different characters meet and a good communication basis is missing, problems often arise so that a project cannot be implemented satisfactorily. However, a lively exchange between employees, including constructive criticism and many creative ideas, can easily be encouraged by the managers of a company. Our cooking events in Osnabrück are well suited for this, as they teach the staff to discuss things in a relaxed atmosphere and to find common solutions.
The most important information about team cooking at a glance:
Cooking team building in Osnabrück – Events for every occasion
Cooking event in Osnabrück – discover Lower Saxony’s cuisine together
When you contact us, you can agree with us whether you would like to prepare international dishes or rather stay connected to your home country.
If your mouth is already watering and you would like to prepare these dishes with your staff at a cooking event in Osnabrück, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1.Watch a video of the cooking event:
Cooking event in Osnabrück – Book our basic package
For experience cooking in Osnabrück, our basic package includes the following services:
- We would like to get you in the mood for the cooking event Osnabrück with a glass of champagne
- Create a delicious 3-course menu together with your colleagues
- Aperitif, soft drinks, our house wine (white or red), water, beer as well as coffee are already included in the beverage lump sum
- The location will be professionally cleaned by us after the cooking team building
- A dedicated moderator accompanies the event
- Our friendly service staff is also at your disposal
- After the Osnabrück cooking event you will receive folders with all recipes
- Furthermore, a rental apron is also included in the package
2. Request your desired date!
Contact us and we will send you a free and non-binding offer. We design our cooking events according to your individual wishes and circumstances!
Ask for your desired date, indicating the number of people and the occasion: