Cooking event in Sylt – Team building on the island
Sometimes even the most interesting job becomes a boring routine or the staff simply can’t get any further with a new project. Then it helps to leave the grey office routine and try something new – in the truest sense of the word. It would also be great if the excursion offered added value for later work. This is where our Sylt cooking event comes in because it not only promises variety but also promotes creativity and communication among colleagues. Work out delicious recipes together in our KitchenLAB and then enjoy your creations together in a relaxed atmosphere.
The most important information about team cooking at a glance:
Cooking team building – Bring your colleagues to a table
Sylt – Preparing regional specialties together
In addition to international cuisine, during our cooking events, we pay special attention to regional cuisine and ingredients from the region. If you and your colleagues are on Sylt, for example, or would like to take a trip there, you can, of course, prepare fresh fish or seafood.
1. Watch a video of the cooking event:
The basic package of the cooking event in Sylt – look forward to the following components
For experience cooking in Sylt we offer the following services in our basic package:
- Start cooking team building with a glass of champagne
- 3-course menu – Conjure up a delicious starter, main course, and dessert
- An aperitif, soft drinks, our house wine (white and red), water, beer or coffee are included in the beverage lump sum
- Of course, we also take care of the cleaning of the location
- Seminar administration and moderation
- Rely on our well-trained service personnel
- We provide you with recipe folders so that you can recook all dishes
- Each participant receives a rental apron at the beginning of the cooking event in Sylt
2. Request your desired date!
Contact us and we will send you a free and non-binding offer. We design our cooking events according to your individual wishes and circumstances!
Ask for your desired date, indicating the number of people and the occasion: