Cooking events in Boppard – Team building on the romantic Rhine
If the employees of a company do not pull together and jointly develop projects, even the best product cannot be profitable. Team spirit, communication, and creativity are the pillars of every company. For this reason, we have developed the „Cooking team building“ project for you and your employees. The team creates its own recipes in a relaxed atmosphere under the guidance of a professional chef and discusses ingredients and the way they are prepared. Go on a culinary voyage of discovery with your employees and strengthen your team spirit.
The most important information about team cooking at a glance:
Cooking team building – Flavour your company party with a special event
Cooking event in Boppard – Cooking together delicious foods from Rhineland-Palatinate
The region of the Upper Middle Rhine Valley is famous for its culinary delights, especially the wine grown there. A nice glass of Riesling or Pinot Noir should not be missing at a Boppard cooking event.
1.View a cooking event video:
The cooking event in Boppard – Our services in the basic package
When you cook in Boppard, our basic package includes the following services:
- We want you to feel completely at home during the cooking team building and welcome you and your employees with a glass of champagne
- ingredients for a 3-course menu consisting of a starter, main course, and dessert
- The beverage package includes an aperitif and soft drinks, our house wine (white or red), water, beer or coffee
- The final cleaning of the room is taken care of
- Trainer, a cook, and moderator accompany the cooking event in Boppard
- Personal service is also at your service
- At the end of the cooking event, you will receive recipe folders so that you can follow all the dishes
- Rental aprons for each participant are available
2. Request your desired date!
Contact us and we will send you a free and non-binding offer. We design our cooking events according to your individual wishes and circumstances!
Ask for your desired date, indicating the number of people and the occasion: